Storm Damage Repair Contractors
At Guardian Roofing & Exteriors, we understand the challenge of picking up the pieces after a storm.
When a storm strikes a town, it can be a challenging, emotional time. We understand the need to get your life back to normal. Part of doing that is returning homes and businesses to their pre-storm condition. At Guardian, we’re here to guide you through the whole process.
We look at everything that is damaged from the storm, from your roof to your A/C unit. As licensed General Contractors, we can do all of the repairs so you only have to work with one contractor to repair all the damage to your property. We want to make it easy on you to get back to the way things were.
Insurance and Storm Damage
If you’ve never filed a storm damage insurance claim, it can be confusing. It’s almost like having to learn a whole new language. We speak insurance fluently and are happy to translate for you. We work with all insurance companies and are very familiar with the process.
We’re trained in all the best practices of the insurance industry, and many of our inspectors are certified insurance adjusters. We will give you an honest and accurate opinion about the condition of your roof, siding, gutters and windows. We’ll even meet with your insurance adjuster to try and make sure that you get everything you deserve.
We climb so you don’t have to
Most people don’t feel comfortable climbing up a roof, especially one potentially damaged by wind or hail. That’s why we’re happy to go up for you. We even go one step further, and bring your roof down to you. We take HD pictures of our inspection, then show you every detail we’ve gone over so you have a full understanding of what exactly your insurance company and your restoration company are looking at.
Your repair needs may be different depending on the type of storm you’ve been through.
What should you do when a storm hits?
- First, take cover! Get off the road if you’re driving and to a safe, covered place. Stay away from skylights and glass doors to avoid broken glass. Hail storms usually only last about 15 minutes, usually less, but the damage they leave behind can be tremendous.
- When it’s over, call Guardian at 636-326-9911
- We can provide Emergency Services like tarps to prevent further damage.
- Call your insurance company. We can help you with your claim as well as your home repair. When you set a date and time with your insurance company to inspect the damage, let us know so we can be there to work with your adjuster, making sure he or she sees all the damage to your property.
- After that, we’ll get going on the repairs to your property. We’re certified general contractors, which means we can take care of not only your roof, but you siding, gutters, windows, and more.
Thanks for choosing Guardian Roofing & Exteriors. We take this responsibility as seriously as you do, and we look forward to working with you to get things back to normal.